Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pay It Forward!


Well, more like Craft it Forward, but that's good too, right?! =)


So, the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!


Please make sure I have a way of contacting you so I can get your mailing address.


The only thing I ask is that you participate - meaning you Pay it Forward too, however that may be.


Yeay!


Thank you to Sarita, who I got this idea from =)



Random I know, but I just love this picture of my Mom and Step-Dad! HILARIOUS!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Rose! I am glad you decided to Craft It Forward, the more the merrier!
I still like your bookmarks so I hope one of these days we are in a swap together so I can get one LOL!
Happy Easter and thank you for visiting my blog.
Sarita

Mandy said...

Hi! This is skirts from swap-bot. I really like your blog!! And your parents look hilarious and fun :)

Dawn and Chase said...

Hello Rose. I thouroughly enjoyed your blog. I will now have to follow along. I love swap-bot, don't you? Your note cards are so cute! This is cuteinthekitchen from swap bot!

Heldasland said...

Hi
Im from swap bot, Ie been to your etsy shop and I adore the toadstol pouches, really pretty.Im seygirl in swapbot.

xo.sorcha.ox said...

It's too late to receive anything (poo!), but what a lovely idea! I might steal it... :)
~S.