Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bookmarks are like Craft Crack


Bookmarks, originally uploaded by RoseLynn608.

I started making bookmarks for an owl bookmark swap that I could not resist, I figured, I love making owlie ATCs so bookmarks wouldn't be much different right? Wrong, I got totally hooked. As soon as I finished the few I made for the swap, I kept making more. I went right back to the 'Bot to search for more bookmark swaps that I could do and found this and this. Because I have made so many, I decided to give them away. So...I posted my Facebook status as "Rose wants to know if you use bookmarks (and not the internet ones, the ones for actual books) Let me know! For reals!" and got six responses. So yesterday, six bookmarks went into the mail to those lucky people =) Last night I made four more, and can't wait to make more tonight! =D




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are very talented and have very good taste! Too bad I am not into Facebook and therefore did not see you "Ad" otherwise I would have been the first to request one. Both my mom and I love owls and the one you made are all beautiful.
I will come back often to view your crafts and I wish you great luck with sales as your friend's shop.
Happy Weekend!
Sarita

xo.sorcha.ox said...

I *love* these bookmarks! They are a favourite craft item of mine. The owls are so cute! Thank you for sharing you blog with me (via swap-bot).
~S.

Kimberly Johnson said...

These bookmarks are sooo cute! Owls are so popular now it's hard to resist them!.
Kim

Mandy said...

oh my, these are adorable!!