Saturday, January 17, 2009

Swap-Bot Gigantic Survey - All About You!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:

"Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 1 1/2 minutes." (Its a cook book, LOL =D)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can...what do you touch first?

a lamp

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

The Ellen DeGeneres show

4. Without looking, what time is it?

midnight

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

11:53pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

Ellen =D

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

around 12:30 this afternoon, going to have lunch with my Mother-in-Law for her Birthday

8. What are you wearing right now?

undies and a black tank top

9. What did you dream about last night?

hmm, I don't remember =(

10. When did you last laugh?

a few minutes ago, Ellen is funny =D

11. What's on the walls of the room you're in?

Well, not much (I have not hung things in here yet) just two frames containing collages that I made with two of our favorite music groups in them.

12. What's the most memorable experience you've ever had?

OMG, what a question, I'd have to say giving birth to my son, but the 22 months I spent at Boarding School takes a close second.

13. What's the last film you saw?

Juno (it was on TV last night)

14. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

Three cars, one for me, one for my man and one for his Mom

15. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?

The insane lack of compassion for others

16. Do you like to dance?

nope, I love to dance!

17. Imagine your first child is a girl. What would you name her?

Sophie

18. Boy?

Well, pretending that I don't already have a son named Oliver, next in line for boys names would be Noah.

19. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Consider it? I dream about it!

20. What time did you get up this morning?

I slept in today, until 9:00 am!

21. Diamonds or pearls?

Neither! I love Opals =D

22. What's your favorite TV show?

Hmmm, tie between Grey's Anatomy and Weeds

23. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Yogurt

24. What's your favorite cuisine?

Well, I love food, but I really like Italian and Japanese (Sushi)

25. What foods do you dislike?

anything spicy

26. What is your favorite chip flavor?

Cool Ranch

27. What's your favorite song at the moment?

aarrgg, I cant pick just one! lets say three way tie between "Love is Free" by Sheryl Crow, "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga and "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz

28. What kind of car do you drive right now?

1993 Hyundai Sonata

29. What was your first car?

1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera

30. Favorite sandwich?

Milios #4 (Turkey, avocado and sprouts etc)

31. What characteristics do you despise?

Dishonesty, mean-spiritedness, ignorance

32. What is your favorite article of clothing?

I don't really like clothes, wouldn't wear them if I didn't have to

33. What color is your bathroom?

Creamish/off white

34. What is your favorite brand of clothing?

don't have one, don't really wear brands, most of my clothes come from thrift stores

35. Where would you/did you retire to?

Hopefully New Orleans

36. Favorite time of the day?

night (I'm a night owl =D hoo)

37. What was your most memorable birthday?

Toss up between my 21st (Me & three great friends hit the town in an old school limo) and my 22nd (my man took me to a Dave Matthews concert and Gavin DeGraw opened!)

38. Where were you born?

Madison Wisconsin

39. What fabric detergent do you use?

Melaleuca (chemical free company)

40. Were you named after anyone?

Yes, my Great Aunt Rose (on my Dad's side) and my Aunt (my Mom's Sister) Lynn

41. Do you wish on stars?

No, but I do wish with turkey wishbones and pennies in fountains, oh and birthday candles

42. When did you last cry?

Oh jeez, I dunno...a few weeks ago probably

43. Do you like your handwriting?

most of the time

44. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?

Totally

45. Are you a daredevil?

Depends on what it is, but usually yes

46. Do looks matter?

Not totally, but I can't deny that they do a bit

47. How do you release anger?

Usually by yelling or hitting pillows

48. What were your favorite toys as a child?

Little People and Trolls

49. What class in high school was totally useless?

Most of them were, but I'd have to say gym (oh how I hated the PE clothes they made us wear!)

50 Favorite movies?

Aww, again, its hard to chose, here are a few:
Kung Fu Panda, Billy Madison, Chicago, Jay & Silent Bob, Juno, Braveheart, Fun with Dick and Jane, American History X

51. What are your nicknames?

Rosie Posie, RoseBear, Rosita Chaquita Banana, Mommie

52. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

never

53. Do you think that you are strong?

physically, no; emotionally, definitely

54. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Phish Food (Ben & Jerry's)

55. What are your favorite colors?

Pink & Lime Green

56. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?

my skin, I have terrible acne

57. Who do you miss the most?

My mom (and family) They moved to New Orleans two years ago

58. If you were a crayon what color would you be?

Pink!

59. Last person you talked to on the phone?

My boyfriend

60. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Eyes...then butt...then arms (muscles, if there are any)

61. Favorite drink?

I am assuming this is asking about alcoholic beverages, if so then I'd have to say Key Lime Pie Martini or UV Lemonade. And just to cover all the bases, favorite non-alc bev is water.

62. Do you wear contacts?

Not usually, but I do have them, I just choose my glasses instead most of the time

63. Favorite day of the year?

Oh I dont know, maybe Thanksgiving because I love getting together with my family and pigin' out, or maybe my son's Birthday because we always do something fun together

64. Do you prefer your endings happy or sad?

uh, happy...who likes sad endings? Unless its a villain's sad ending I suppose...

65. Winter or summer?

SUMMER! No question there! (I HATE WINTER!!)

66. What is your favorite dessert?

ARRGGG, these questions are hard!! Making me choose...I guess I will go with raspberry cheesecake

67. What book(s) are you reading?

None at the moment, but I am about to start rereading The Red Tent (I have read it about 5 times and like to read it again every couple of years because its so good!)

68. What's the furthest you've been from home?

Paris, in the 5th grade, I went with my family to the celebration the 50th anniversary of D-day because my Grandpa was in one of the first boats to land in Normandy that day

1 comment:

amanda said...

Saw that you're a blogger too.
Hope you don't mind that I hopped over to check it out. :)

I love making things with paper, ink, old stuff, & sewing machines... like therapy. My crafty room is a nightmarish disaster of treasures, old & new, that I can't part with, because I must make something with it all!
And hey! My first car was an Olds Cutlas, too. :)